Students are declared to have passed the undergraduate stage if they meet several requirements, namely:
- Have completed the entire study load of 144 credits including the final project.
- Has submitted scientific articles. Scientific articles resulting from the final project are submitted to journals, conferences/seminars, or published in the ITK repository.
- Have learning outcomes targeted by study programs with a minimum grade of C.
- Meet the minimum score requirements of the IAET ITK Self-Exam or its equivalent (TOEFL). With an English proficiency score of 460.
- Meet the requirements of SK2PM with a minimum of 1500 points obtained from student activities participated in by students.